ContactUniv.-Prof. Dr.techn. Wilfried Elmenreich
Lakeside Labs/Smart Grids Group
University of Klagenfurt
- Dr. techn. Wilfried Elmenreich
- Dr. techn. Anita Sobe
- Dipl.-Ing. Dominik Egarter
- Dipl.-Ing. Manfred Pöchacker
- D. Egarter, V. P. Bhuvana, and W. Elmenreich. PALDi: Online load disaggregation via particle filtering. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 64:467–477, February 2015.
- S. Zhevzhyk and W. Elmenreich. Comparison of metaheuristic algorithms for evolving a neural controller for an autonomous robot. Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, 2(6):62–76, 2015.
- C. Klemenjak, D. Egarter, and W. Elmenreich. YOMO - The arduino based smart metering board. In Proc. Energieinformatik, Zurich, Switzerland, 2014.
- A. F. A. Kadir, A. Mohamed, H. Shareef, A. Asrul Ibrahim, T. Khatib, and W. Elmenreich. An improved gravitational search algorithm for optimal placement and sizing of renewable distributed generation units in a distribution system for power quality enhancement. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 6(3), 2014.
- Hussein A Kazem, Tamer Khatib, K. Sopian, and Wilfried Elmenreich. Performance and feasibility assessment of a 1.4 kw roof top grid-connected photovoltaic power system under desertic weather conditions. Energy and Buildings, 82:123–129, 2014.
- Tamer Khatib and Wilfried Elmenreich. An improved method for sizing standalone photovoltaic systems using generalized regression neural network. International Journal of Photoenergy, 2014.
- Aida Fazliana Abdul Kadir, Tamer Khatib, and Wilfried Elmenreich. Integrating photovoltaic systems in power system: Power quality impacts and optimal planning challenges. International Journal of Photoenergy, 2014.
- T. Khatib and W. Elmenreich. Optimum availability of standalone photovoltaic power systems for remote housing electrification. International Journal of Photoenergy, 2014.
- A. Monacchi, S. Zhevzhyk, and W. Elmenreich. HEMS: A home energy market simulator. Computer Science – Research and Development, 2014.
- T. Khatib and W. Elmenreich. Novel simplified hourly energy flow models for photovoltaic power systems. Energy Conversion and Management, 79:441–448, 2014.
- M. Schellander, T. Khatib, W. Elmenreich, and D. Egarter. Techno-economical assessment of grid-connected photovoltaic power systems productivity in summer season in klagenfurt, austria. In IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy (PECon), pages 315–318, Kuching, Malaysia, 2014.
- M. Effendy Ya'acob, Hashim Hizam, Tamer Khatib, M. Amran M. Radzi, Chandima Gomes, M. Hamiruce Marhaban, and Wilfried Elmenreich. Modelling of photovoltaic array temperature in a tropical site using generalized extreme value distribution. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 6(3), 2014.
- D. Egarter and W. Elmenreich. EvoNILM - Evolutionary appliance detection for miscellaneous household appliances. In Proceedings of the Green and Efficient Energy Applications of Genetic and Evolutionary Computation at the 2013 Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO 2013 GreenGEC). ACM, July 2013.
- D. Egarter, A. Sobe, and W. Elmenreich. Evolving non-intrusive load monitoring. In Proceedings of the 15th European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary and bio-inspired Computation, pages 182–191, Vienna, Austria, April 2013.
- A. Sobe and W. Elmenreich. Replication and replacement in dynamic delivery networks. Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling, 2013.
- A. Sobe and W. Elmenreich. Smart microgrids: Overview and outlook. In Proceedings of the ITG INFORMATIK Workshop on Smart Grids, Braunschweig, Germany, September 2012.
- W. Elmenreich and D. Egarter. Design guidelines for smart appliances. In Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Intelligent Solutions in Embedded Systems, Klagenfurt, Austria, July 2012.
- A. Sobe, I. Fehérvári, and W. Elmenreich. FREVO: A tool for evolving and evaluating self-organizing systems. In Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Evaluation for Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems, Lyon, France, September 2012.